| | Series Three | |

--- Series Three.

To conquer the expectations of others, and go beyond your own limit has proven quite a long journey for Haruna to learn the ways of what it takes to be a hero.

Fom the incident taking place in USJ, fighting an undercover villain in the middle of the Sports Festival, coming face to face with the Hero Killer himself, and fighting Nomus alongside her friends surely made her realize that the pursuit of Hero's life is not easy.

Especially when Haruna somehow found herself in the middle of attending an accidental part-time job with two particular classmates of hers not being able to handle being in the same room together-  with the latter blowing a fuse after having the broccoli-haired breathing in the same room as them- the two childhood friends (?) are joined with our loving blonde who's already secretly announced himself as Haruna's bodyguard.

The story itself is nearing a portrayal of a rom-com.

However, like every single high school story comes with the preparation of passing exams.

The future generation of Heroes is no exception, as they too would need to graduate sooner or later to pursue further training and experiences.

Or for the sake of Class 1-A and Class 1-B, they will finally get the rest that they deserve at the summer camp.

:D

But what's a hero story, without the presence of the villains?

And what's a plot... without a twist?

or

In which a group of chaotic students with crazy superpowers goes through another yet series of unfortunate events.