Decisions(77)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

THE petrichor scent was the first thing that greeted the Takehiko as he exited his home, sighing out loud when the rain continued to pour heavily down in the early morning.

Wiping his sleep away and attempted to drag his slouching figure.He tucked his skateboard behind his bag, and clipped it through the strap in case the weather decided to simmer down at the end of the day.

Ruffling his gold locks hair and zipping his translucent rain coat on, he opened his umbrella before walking to the usual meet up spot with the breadstick girl.

'why do I feel drained.......'

"Wow Take, you're becoming more charming day by day."

Jumping at the voice that spoke when he turned a corner, the blonde haired swung his only weapon towards the unknown and skipped a step backwards with his legs bend.

Then he blinked rapidly to be certain that he was not hallucinating, when the familiar Korean teenager with brand new silver hair stood before him with similar raincoat on.

"Tae? What are you doing here!?"

"What's with that reaction, don't tell me you forgot about me?"

"Of course not you weirdo! I thought you're supposed to be with your band right now because you guys are on tour! And what is with your haircolour- what are you- gramps?"

Takehiko adjusted his hoodie and quickly raised him umbrella above his head, and marched towards his friend's side as they kept walking.

"Oi it's silver ash grey alright, S.I.L.V.E.R ! Plus I look good don't I?"

Posing like a model in front of his childhood friend, and sending a wink after.