A Memory (52) The Legend of Swordsman

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

A timid smile made its way up on her lips, a tranquil scenery beyond her view kept her calm despite the oddness within the scenario of her standing in the middle of no where.

Snow flakes falling from the gray sky as her feet had completely dug into the pile of cotton like snow.

There was numbness through the whisper of the breeze, her other exposed bare skin had not sense the coolness of the season. Even with the thin layer of fabric that hugged her figure, had not affected the numbness.

'.... Easy ... stubborn ... like her ...'

With a short burst of the wind, the fog from afar was blown away taking the peaceful atmosphere along with it.

Revealing the silhouette behind the curtain fog from where the brunette stood.

Tilting her head slightly and squinting her vision, she raised her hand to avoid the harsh blow from the wind that seemed to pick up.

Sending her loose hair to widely scatter around her face, closing her eyes and let her her forehead rest on her forearm.

The wind simmered down, and she took this as a cue to look up.

A woman with similar hair colour covered her facial features, that the teenager found it hard to find the familiarity it gave her.

'I taught you better than this...'

Tone of voice that did not match how she pronounced her words, a hint of disappointment and hatred that the teenager could not understand the reason of the venomous behaviour.

THUD

The young child from the harsh grip of the woman was thrown like a weightless rock passing through the ocean snow, tumbling with no control of the momentum and forced to land face down.