||Lost Breadstick|| Rescue Training Last 3/3

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"WHA-?" Weakly speaking out as her dull hazel eye scanned the group.

A pissed off looking goldilocks brandished from the side, lifting his leg while activating his quirk and slammed it on the villain's wrist. 

The villain's grip loosen, freeing Haruna's fatigue body in which the blonde caught quick and carried her in his arms.

Darting away from the fist that clawed for them, he sprinted where the hot headed stood, and knelt down holding the brunette's weak form.

"Hirabayashi." Takehiko softly called out as she closed her eyes, head falling back on his chest.

"Oi shitty head! Don't you fucking die now or I'll kill you!" Bakugou shouted towards the brunette haired, an underlying fear crept up of witnessing .

'Where's the logic on that?' Takehiko raised an eye brow at the hot head, before shaking his head and carefully laid Haruna on the ground. Careful especially when placing her head.

"Let her rest, she probably took a hella fight out there before."

The volcano face tsked in reply while narrowing his crimson eyes at his classmates, then there was a huge gust of wind along with chunks from the ground flying towards them.

"I GOT THIS!"

Aoyoma placed his hands at the back of his head and shot out a lazer beam from his navel, straightly burstinf the chunks into pieces.

Kirishima swung his rigid hands, his quirk slicing through the ones that fell nearby, Satou punching his way through to prevent the others from hitting his classmates.

Jirou whom stood across activated her earphone jack, sending a soundwave towards the villain. A gust of extreme wind caused him to force himself to stay in place.

Sero shot out a large amount of tape that wrapped around quickly on the villain's distracted body, followed by Yaoyorozu's canon that blasted out a net over the struggling villain.

"Go!"

In cue, the rest dashed ahead but as they grew closer, the net broke from the inhuman strength that the villain had send. A poweful wave of breeze pushed the students back.

"I didn't think you would all come to attack me." The villain huffed and gripped his fist, "It's unexpected, but with something so simple, I-"

Bakugou interrupted with counter attack from behind, the clouds disappearing from his explosions but only to be dodged quickly before it could hit the villain's head.

This continued with the ash blonde not backing down and sending constant of explosive, and with the nick of time he boosted himself with the help of his explosions to glide his way around.