Enter! New Companion!|C19|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

RUBBING his wrist while his gaze wondered over where his daughter was being taken, laid onto a portable bed while her vitals were being checked over.

A heavy sigh released as the time seemed to ticked much slower than before, no way to move until he was sure that she was fine.

However, realistically speaking he knew what he had just done by entering the school ground when it was just supposed to be a visit to his brother in law.

There was no time to hesitate when they received a call that the whereabouts of his daughter's class had been intruded with Villains.

"B-Vid." The familiar voice of the principal snapped him out of his anxious state, a little reluctant to remove his sight away from the ambulance. But was forced to as soon as his senpai came over, trudging along with Snipe and Present Mic (his brother in law).

He had been waiting for this, and he knew that he had to deal with the consequences of his actions sooner before he could join his daughter. To relieve her worries if she found out he had just left his responsibility for her.

"Senpai." B-vid greeted, slightly bowing towards with the two other pro heroes.

"Snipe, Mic."

"I can take from Snipe, Present Mic."

"Yes," Snipe complied, gesturing to the blonde hero who saluted at his brother in law and walked away to give the father and his old teacher their space.

"I'm sure you already know what you did wrong B-vid, so I won't be giving you a lecture like what I used to do." The principal Nezu started, sending a warm smile to the retired hero.

"I understand. Thank you." B-vid kneeled down so he was in the same level as the principal, bowing head in respect.

"Although you were already in the school grounds, you have helped All Might before we arrived and ensured the students' safety. Therefore you are off the hook and I'd like to confirm you are not in trouble." Nezu moved a paw and came to rest it on his old student's shoulder.

"I know how much you want to be with your daughter due to her injuries, I'm afraid I can't do much about the conference that the police would like you to attend. It's just to investigate with how the Villains entered our grounds so easily, and to get to know our opponents intention."

"It's alright Nezu-senpai. Thank you for understanding, I'm sorry for running off like that. It was just-"

"Father's instinct." Patting the his shoulder, Nezu nodded and chuckled.

"I can't stop you from charging like that. But we would appreciate for what you and All might had seen before our arrival." B-vid felt a squeeze on his shoulder, gaining his attention and looked up to witness the serious principal gaze.