Kawaguchi 2.0 (85)

∞ ∞ ∞ 

∞ ∞ ∞ 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"LADIES & Gentlemen, we are now approaching Incheon International Airport, where the local time is 07:00am. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastened.

Personal television screens, footrests and seat tables must be stowed away and all hand luggage stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front."

Takehiko glanced down at his seatbelt, giving it a small pat before adjusting the TV before him.

Turning off his gadgets off as the pilot continued his announcement.

He pulled down his headset and turned to his right to see the rest of the passengers getting ready for the landing.

Even though it wasn't his first time being on the aeroplane by himself, he still couldn't help but feel anxious around him.

He was still indeed a child.

"Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop computers and computer games are turned off."

As the aeroplane landed smoothly, Takehiko felt small bumps indicating they have reached their destination.

Reaching for the small blinds beside him, he took a peak outside and saw the large road and the airport station.

The weather was clear as the day, so he took it upon himself that it was a good sign.

His bag rolled against the tiled floor, eyes trained in front of him as he carefully manoeuvred from the crowd.

Hand gripped onto the handle as he grew closer to the exit, his blonde hair tucked inside his beanie; his whole attire consist a whole black coloured palette.