Friends or Foes|34|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

AFTER what Ojiro had told Haruna about the brain washing purple haired, she realised that they had met him before.

With his familiar purple hair that stuck out, and his tired eyes that was busy observing everyone around them.

There was no excuse that people would find him intimidating by just his appearance, from how the current society worked. Some may mistake him as a villain, but in Haruna's first impression; he was just like them, a person who will prove themselves that they are worth as a hero.

Even if it meant using his Quirk that turned people against him.

"Between the 21 members of the 6 winning teams, we'll have a formal tournament! A series of one to one battle!"

Haruna had turned back to the blonde haired monkey, he avoided making eye contact with her and stared down as he clenched his fist.

"Take- did you watched the tournament last year?" The spiked red haired raised his fist in proud posture, turning to the blonde haired that shook his head in reply.

"To be honest, not really." Takehiko chuckled to himself, "Let's just say last year was when I buried myself with studies hehe..."

"Wait, it happened on the last tournament too?" Ashido perked up from behind, glancing at Midnight who announced the event.

"Settings will always be different, but it will involve some kind of a head to head tournament. It's what makes the whole event interesting." Sero replied near the 4, before returning his gaze back to the front.

"Correct." Midnight flicked her whip, nodding at the students, suddenly  pulling out of seemed to be a raffle box.

"We will be drawing lots for the match ups, moving to festivities and then the tournament itself."

"That's true," Satou agreed, glancing around him.

"But are we gonna be able to fit in everything? There are limits to broadcasting right?"

"Correct again, but compare to the last year's number of students- a lot has been accepted to join this year. So we have been allowed to extend the broadcasting time, which means another break will be included." Midnight clarified, making a circular motion with her finger as she spun and played with her whip.

"Though it will be long, we made a decision that every one who made it to 6 teams would have a chance in proving themselves, and show their growing potential to the world."