The Fang of a Blade (101)

Edited: 05/08/2020

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"THANK you for coming!"

The bell rang as the door shut closed, the sign gently knocking against the glass. The father of the breadstick girl bowed at the last customer of the day, before removing his bakery gloves and moved to the sink to wash his hands.

Tiredly sighing, he glanced at the clock, 'They should have been finished an hour ago..."

He snatched the hand towel hanging by the stove and began drying his hand, 'I wonder how Haru-chan took the news...'

'Principal Nezu and Hizashi suggested Natsuko to apply to become a teacher as part of increasing their securities within the U.A. And obviously she said yes so she could get closed to Haru-chan...' He tilted his head back and began messaging his temple.

"Is it a good idea though...?" He mumbled to himself.

Haru wanted their relationship to improve, and since his wife came back it was difficult for them two to stay in the same area without being awkward. After all, they hadn't had any confrontations yet, and his daughter would usually be training and studying in her free time due to her exams.

For the past few days also, he hadn't been able to spend time with his daughter. They would eat together during meal as family, and would train but that was it.

Even if he wanted to go on a trip with just the two of them, he couldn't just leave Natsuko behind.

Since those two still needed to mend their relationship, he wasn't able to that.

A small whimper left him as he leaned back against the counter as he held his tears.

He never thought a day would come like this where his daughter wouldn't be by his side, and to watch her grow up only made his heart ache.