Do Your Best (98)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞

PERCHED by the park bench, the brunette haired was surrounded by the three of her classmates she did not expect to encounter on a Sunday afternoon during her jogging.

To be stopped and was suddenly demanded to confess the secrets that she vowed to keep in order to move on, and for the sake of not adding another baggage of responsibility to someone.

Not only one.

But three stubborn guys.

Haruna wondered if anyone else had noticed, it'll be a rather difficult situation to be in.

Not to mention, she glanced at the trio that continued to stare down at her anticipating for her to begin while Loki laid on his stomach by her legs.

The ash blonde crossed his arm and leaned on the light pole beside the bench.

All of them had somehow found a place to discuss, a secluded park away from public eyes and ears. The Sun was already setting, which lowered the chances of other people entering their space.

And if one person were to appeared from where they were, Bakugou was the one to make sure that they would never come back; to everyone's dismay.

"Speak."

And so she did.

She ended up telling them about the incident in the past that caused her to earned the price of having prosthetic hand, to her close relationship with her aunt, to the day she saved her first friend in the trip, her mother leaving and her discovery of Stain possibly being her uncle that disappeared after the incident.

Every words she uttered, she could not help but notice the change in Takehiko's composure while Kirishima's eyes became glossier the more she continued.