Back To The Cold Days (71)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

BITTER, afternoon cold wind chilled the brunette haired,  Dressed in dark green thin jacket above her black and white stripe shirt, paired with dark jeans and a black boots.that stood in front of the grey old stone.

Standing in front of the grey old stone, carved with a name she was familiarised with, she eyed the withered bouquet and the melted candles on the candle holders.

Dirt and dead leaves covered the platform, she knelt down and brushed them away with her left hand.

She reached for the clean clothe in her backpack and began brushing the dry dirt away and anything that covered the surface.

Once she was done, she grabbed the two newly white candles in her school bag and the lighter her father gave her, and began lighting them up.

Letting the paraffin wax melt from the fire, and tickling down on the bowl gravel container, she carefully position the candle down.

Doing the same to the other.

Once she was done, she backed away and admire the clean tomb stone.

The fire from both side flickering from the distant wind, yet it stayed burning.

Bowing her head slightly before bringing her both of her palms to press together. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few moments.

Silence loomed by, the cold breezing blowing by before she raised her head and adjusted her position so she was sitting on her legs.

With her hands resting on her lap, eyes remained dull and downcast.

"It's been a while... Oba-san."

"Haruna-chan you're getting good at this huh?"

The young brunette perked up from the call of her name, the woman's voice loud and clear. Indicating she was not too far.