Where It All Started (72)

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

DOUBLE doors shut closed, completely blocking the freezing wind and leaving the two young children together sat comfortable across each other.

The younger brunette and her first ever friend who was actually willing to socialise with her, was paired up together after seeing that they along more.

Well in the young boy's case, it was easier to speak to her compare to the other children- when he does all the talking and she does all the listening.

It was a great balanced of their newly friendship.

Ryuu had his face pressed up against the window, his breathing fogging up the glass as he tried getting a view of the outside environment, and the fallen snow flakes that flew past by.

Whereas Haruna silently scheming through the paper they were given; lists of 'to do' and boxes to tick for the purpose of the trip.

Flipping the page, there was a blank spacing where the two paired children were to draw what they were expecting in the trip, below it was an empty line to fill what they enjoyed.

It was a simple, children leaflet for them to keep as part of their experience.

"Ryuu-san..."

"Hm?"  The raven haired perked up from his surveillance, leaving a gap of condensation on the glass and turned the brunette haired who raised the leaflet for him to see.

But his goggles was covered with fog, so removed his eye wear and leaned closer.

"Oh," He blinked at her before smiling, "Do you want to draw with me?"

When she nodded and extended the paper to him with both her hands, he laughed and skipped ahead to take a sit beside her.

"Okie, let's draw together ok?"