Cavarly Battle|30|

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~

IN the sea of audience, everyone watched the event occur with intensity. The clash within the battle in between with students gave the sense of the time extending to an hour instead.

With Midoriya's team being the most targeted of all, the team's strategy had switched to many plans to avoid the others. Yet more lunged without hesitation.

"Excuse me..."

A woman with blonde hair (tied into a ponytail) turned towards the teenager that had his palms up towards him.

Noticing that he found someone to talk to, he stumbled upon his words; his voice heavy yet the way he pronounced the foreign word were modulated.

"Could you please help me with...searching for my seat?"

Noticing by his strong accent and the way he spoke, he was clearly a student in progress of learning Japanese.

So she smiled, displaying friendliness.

"Sure, what number and row will you be sitting?"

The foreigner beamed at her respond, moving his palm away from his hand before quickly reaching for the ticket in his pocket.

Immediately handing his ticket with eagerness.

Completely forgetting he did not speak the language fluently, he searched for his hand and began reading, "Um... how to say this..."

"You don't have to worry much young man, your seat is next to mine." He turned red before he could read his number out, blinking rapidly at the nice lady in front if him.

He send a quick smile and plopped on his seat.

He had a quiet of a journey on the way to U.A, after passing some securities from the Airport he had to manually use his limited Japanese in order to support his friend that was participating today.

"Thank you."

The woman nodded and returned her attention back towards the on-going tournament.

"I'm not sure how Haru-chan is going to react, but I'm glad you're back. I really am." The brunette next to her spoke, not taking his eyes off the stadium.

"But you didn't give me a head start, I thought I was hallucinating..." Sulking slightly, he inched away from her, clearly upset.

"It was meant to be a surprise... and you happened to be in front of me when I entered the building." The blonde haired exhaled before eyeing her husband.

"And what are you wearing?"

"I'm here as my daughter's number one fan, can't her father support his lovely daughter?"
He grumbled, adjusting his bandana; pouting slightly.