The Plan (80)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

HOURS had passed and yet for some other odd reason, the right moment for the brocolli haired and the breadstick girl to approach their friend seemed to not favour them.

Peaking through the frame of the double doors that lead to the lunch room, Midoriya pursed his lips in thought; a little unsure if their plan was going to go well. Seeing that their friend lined up almost robotically in front of Lunch Rush.

The more they waited, the longer they felt that their intention was being pushed into dismay.

"Will we actually be able to commence with the plan?" He was gnawing at his nails, nervously glancing around as more people poured into the lunch room.

"We asked Uraraka-chan and Asu- I mean Tsu-chan to join, but will they be really able to get him to meet us at here and make him expression his emotions?" He then scanned the place that the breadstick chose as a meeting place.

Located at the back of the lunch room where she previously had lunch with her uncle.

"Doubts wavers ones positivity," The breadstick girl flicked a breadstick from her sleeve and began nibbling on it. Crouched down on the other side of the doorframe, she leaned sideways like the brocolli haired.

"We must try before we create a conclusion."

"I agree with Hirabayashi, Midoriya." The two moved their attention to the dango haired sat by the couch, examining the cards before him.

"Let things flow before creating a concrete decision."

Quietly exhaling to try simmer down his nerves, Midoriya squinted when the familiar back of their two friends approached the dark blue haired. Who looked at them while holding his tray of food.