Weakness Are One's Strength (57)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"HARU-chan!"

Mid way of strolling back to the waiting room, the breadstick girl was met with a blur of short haired and green haired.

Not being able to process everything until she was tackled down to the floor, causing the white towel she was holding to fly upwards.

Blinking the dizziness away from the aftermath effect of hitting the floor, Haruna looked down on her lap to see both Uraraka and Asui clutching her waist on either side of her.

"You're such a badass Haru-chan!"

The short haired exclaimed, before positioning of her hands as if she was holding a sword and began to swing them repeatedly up and down.

"Even if I try learning Judo, I don't think my sword skill will be the same as yours." Pouting slightly.

"We were worried Haru-chan, ribbit," Asui tilted her head smiling.

"But you proved us wrong."

Both giggled while Haruna stared at them blankly, trying to calm down the her breathing from the fall.

'..Should I tell them that I was closed to losing after getting hit...?'

Sparkles grew brighter from behind the two, causing her to squint.

"It's no big deal really... Ishikawa-san would have beaten me easily if it weren't for Cementos-sensei..." She replied quietly.

"You're too kind Haru-chan!" A wild pink haired stood ahead of them with her hands.

"Just accept the fact that you're the coolest in our class!"