Electrification of Pikachu|C16|

Edited 27/07/2020: Haruna's Quirk explanation in depth added

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

HER breath was knocked out as soon as her body came tumbling down the small hill, raising her arms to cover her head and keeping her limbs stuck together.

Feeling her skin be scratched by the rocks that she passed, with every hiss of pain in each digging pieces through her skin flesh.

Her body helplessly hanging, before she came halting near the edge of a cliff.

Grunting at the painful journey she had just went through. She pulled herself to her knees, glancing at the scratched she received. Brushing the small dirt and rocks stuck to her bare arms and legs.

Was she glad she wouldn't get any bruise, a fortunate luck in a chaotic unfortunate event.

Coughing slightly, her attention was brought by the loud voice from below the cliff where she was leaning.

Dragging herself to the edge, she could make out three familiar figures that were fighting against a bunch of Villains.

"Yikes! I just saw my life flashed before me!" Kaminari shrieked and dodged the upcoming fist. He continued to run around in circles, desperately trying to survive through the chaos.

"Who the hell are these guys?! What are they doing here?!"

"Worry about that later! We need to figure how to get away from this mob!" Jiro shouted back.

With one eye closed in pain, Haruna spat out the dry saliva after inhaling the dirt when she fell.

'They must have spread these guys up... it was planned out very clearly...-'

She held her head when she felt a blood oozing down her forehead, 'I spoke too soon about the small injury...'

"Hey you're a lightning guy right? Just fry them to crisps!" Jiro used the weapon she had and jabbed the upcoming villain on their chest.

"Weren't you paying attention during battle training?! We were partners!" Kaminara shouted in frustration.

"I can only cover myself in electricity! Sure I can discharge it but I can't control it!"

He placed a hand on his antena and cursed, "I'm trying to call for help but my special transceiver is being jammed!"

Haruna crawled nearby and frowned when she saw a shadow looming behind Kaminari. He was much taller that the rest. Realising that the Villain that spoke to them, their alliance completely spread around the area.