Sideline|36|

~•~•~•

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really-"

"Falling from heaven?"

"...." The blonde stared blankly at his childhood friend.

Taehyung immediately started crackling at his reaction, raising his fist to his mouth and unconsciously throwing his head back.

"You're not funny, when are you going to accept that?" Takehiko unamused, commented.

"When I stop laughing at my own jokes."

Takehiko narrowed his eyes at the brown haired, whom returned the same piercing gaze.

Then Taehyung snorted, causing the blonde to choked a loud laugh.

"Please tell me you didn't get that joke from your group members," He sighed and hid his eyes behind the palm of his hand, as if he was embarrassed for the sake of his friend.

"If they're like you, I don't think I'll be able to deal with another 6 Taehyungs."

"You don't have to," The brown haired grinned.

"I'm Taehyung."

"Do you- like get what I just said?"

"Was it an insult?"

"Ye-"

"Thank you."

Takehiko blinked at his friend, that mimicked his action at the same innocence.

"KAWAGUCHI TAKEHIKO!!" A red haired had emerged from the door, sprinting towards where the blonde was resting.

"My man! That was awesome!"

"Kirishima-kun, please don't shout..." Midoriya timidly followed after, moving out the way for for the others group to enter.

"Chill Midoriya!" Kirishima gave a thumbs up before turning to the goldilocks, "Take is not that injured, he's not going deaf, right?"

"That's not what I mean..."

"Right!"

"Take-kun, your Quirk has improved! It's so cool to see your battle up so close, it was like watching an anime!" Uraraka perked up from behind the brocolli, causing the green haired to jumped away; flustered.