Declaration of War|21|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

REVERTING  back to the cafeteria, whereby students were gathered around together with their groups of friends.

Delighted by the short hour of their lunch time, finally having the time to themselves and away from the never ending lectures.

Near the widow, where the trio; Bakugou, Kirishima and Kawaguchi sat. A certain blonde was sulking at his corner, repeatedly poking his curry with his fork. Accompanied by a gloomy aura emitting from him.

"Oi Take, don't play with your food man..." Kirishima waved his hand in front of his classmate, before noticing the small mushroom that began to grow beside the sulking blonde.

"Are those mushrooms?" He backed away when more began to appear around.

With spoon hanging from the ash blonde's mouth, he felt his right eye twitch when the 'mushroom' began to also emerge by his space.

Raising his hand and reached over to smack the blonde across, "IF YOU CONTINUE BEING SO DRAMATIC, GET YOUR UGLY ASS AND MUSHROOMS OUT OF HERE!"

"Hey, Hey Bakugou! That's harsh man." Kirishima stood up and extended his arm to shield Takehiko who held his head, sobbing.

"And stop shouting like that."

"Shut up!"

"Then why didn't both of you tell me that the blue haired Hero was Hirabayashi's father..." Takehiko mumbled.

"That was what you were sulking about?" Kirishima frowned, dumbfounded.

"And here I thought it was something serious."

"It is serious! I thought the man was- was...."

"Tch." Bakugou sat back down and glared at the blonde.

"Get your flirty ass out of the gutter. It's making me want to puke."

"That not nice Bakugou, Take just genuinely likes Hirabayashi." Kirishima moved his attention to Takehiko, before also sitting back down.

"Don't tell me what to do shitty hair." The ash blonde returned back to his food.

"Plus it's manly, Take is honest about it. But I still don't get why you're so upset about being told late, it doesn't change the fact you have a chance."

"Really?" Takehiko tilted his head up from his food, his eyes glossy.

"Yeah-"

"Chance to get rejected." The ash blonde scoffed, which struck an arrow to the other blonde.

"Bakugou man, you're not helping!" Kirishima face palmed.

He shrugged, and finished his lunch.

"Don't listen to him Take." the red haired patted his friend's slumping shoulder, and began brushing off the mushroom's around them.