Visiting Midoriya|46|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

ANOTHER day, another day of being kept inside the hospital, the white walls and tiled floor was going to make Haruna insane.

She did not mind the company of her father and mother and had agreed that when she was released they would sort out what needed to be said for their family.

But that didn't mean she didn't detest the tube that was currently being taken out of her hand and it had been a week and half since the incident, it gave her times to recover- well at least to get out of the bed and received a therapy to start walking normally.

The breadstick girl eyed the nurse that smiled sheepishly at her, grabbing the tray and the other hospital equipment's; waving goodbye to her and the door was shut close.

Leaving the breadstick girl in her thoughts, nibbling onto the breadstick that was left before her parents went off to sign the paper for her released.

That did sound like she had been jailed...

The most productive she could right now was to read the textbooks that her homeroom teacher suggested for them to do, it would at least make up for the missed lessons they were supposed to take after the Sports Festival.

She her mind wonder during the time she was able to see her classmates, the surprise they throw for both her and Takehiko.

Which reminded her that it was only Iida that was missing that day.

Beside her bed was her phone, it was given back to her a few hours after she woke up so she could message her friends, and she did. Ignoring the sour part of her wrist and the tight bandage wrapped around it, she tapped the screens and frowned.

She did not know how to start a conversation.

There was a group chat made few days before, she assumed it was made by Uraraka.
Searching through the list; Asui, Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu- basically everyone in her class. Everyone seemed to be much closer.

However, no hot headed or cold headed was seen in the conversation, not even four eyes.

'Oddity belongs to this day...' her finger stayed frozen mid of tapping the screen, 'Iida would never miss a day to ask how everyone was feeling.'

So she rang the person she knew would panic and would realised the same thing she was thinking.

The phone rang a few times, before the nervous tone from the broccoli haired reached her eardrums.

"Deku-san."

"H-Haru-chan! How are you?" She could literally imagine his red face by talking to a girl through a phone, it amused her.