To listen (63)

Edited:

Please read the authors note at the end,

Thank you~

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

GATHERED back in their homeroom, Aizawa had congratulated his students for surviving the resurrection of Sports Festival.

Aizawa mentioned that Pro Heroes who had watched the two events would want to recruit students, opting out to give more information about the upcoming internship.

"We'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back."

The rest of the day became a free time for everyone, it was a way to reward everyone after the heated finale of Sport Festival. Additionally adding the fact the next two days would be a rest after their hectic schedule; such as training constantly and preparing for their exams.

Slinging one strap of her bag on her shoulder, the brunette searched for her flip phone in her blazer and flicked it open to read through the message her father had sent her.

'From: Papa

To: Haru-chan

We're at the town right now because Jiji and Ken wanted to buy some souvenirs. Your uncle volunteered to drop you since he's also going to be staying over until dinner.

If you have friends who lives nearby, I'm sure your uncle wouldn't mind dropping them off as well.

Message me when you're on your way.

love, Papa.'

Taking her time to reply, she sent a short message before pocketing her phone back in her blazer and shrug on the other strap of her backpack.

Following quietly behind Uraraka, who was immersed with a conversation with Asui anf the others as they dragged their aching legs and muscles out of the classroom.