Unwavering Certainty|C6|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

AS soon the bell rang from above the from door, the man behind the bakery counter perked up. A wide grin made its way upwards, which his daughter returned a small smile and nod.

Shutting the glass door carefully, she reached for the sign hanging in the middle and turned it over from 'open' to 'close'.

"How was your first day Haru-chan?" He greeted, wiping the plates dry and returning them to the shelves.

"...We did a quirk test." She answered, moving towards her father as he began approaching her with soft expression and with his arm spread.

"Ohh, a Quirk test?"

Accepting his hug, she let herself relax in his warm hold. Her father leaving a small kiss on the crown of her head, rubbing her head gently.

"What kind of quirk test? Tell me about more what you did in school."

The two began to chat as they made their way passed the registry, through another door that led to their connected home. He nodded and made sure he caught every words that his daughter spoke.

Leading them to the dining room where amount of food was already set.

Which the breadstick girl did not hesitate to start eating after putting away her shoes and washing her hands from the kitchen.

"Their name," She trailed, her father nodding in excitement, emphasising his eagerness to know the name of her new found friends.

"There's... Uraraka Ochako-san, she's always hyper, very kind, and she talks a lot." She grabbed another bowl of rice and ate.

"Iida Tenya, he acts like a robot," moving her chopstick in robotic motion to imitate the blue haired's chopping signature gesture, "He's very disciplined and talkative."

"Then there's Midoriya Izuku, known as Deku..." she paused as she stared down at her rice, her father raising an eyebrow,"He mutters a lot, and his hair reminds me of a broccoli."

"Broccoli? Haru-chan what did I say about comparing people's hair to food?"

That made her pause.

"Haru-chan." Reaching for her cheek and poked at them.

"You're too stubborn to listen so I can't always stop you from your food naming obsession. I just can't wait for the day you admit that you're not good with remember names."