The Missing Hero B-Vid|C18|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

THE contact of his palm against the ground created a humongous gust of swirling wind. Gleaming blue as his Quirk activated, the two element mended together.

His expression darkened as he laid his eyes on the grey haired man that crawled desperately for the hand that had fallen.

"Father..."

"That hand is your father?" He grimaced in digust, giving the man a small sympathy that quickly swapped into aversion.

The five students gaped at the sudden appearance of the familiar bluenette haired, whom supposed

"Who the heck's that..." Kirishima blurted out in shock.

"Isn't obvious dumb face, that's the retired hero that Breadstick girl was talking about." Bakugou watched the man with blue hair whom was clearly pissed at the grey haired.

"B-vid..." Midoriya gasped, his mouth parting, antagonised at the familiar hero.

"Wait... what?" Takehiko frowned, confused of what both were talking about.

"When did she talked about him?"

"It was back in battle training." Todoroki answered the blonde, his eyes glancing back at All Might and B-vid.

"You were knocked out, so you weren't there." Kirishima stated causing the blonde to let out a small cry of disappointment.

"That's the emo-face's father..." Bakugou muttered to himself, his eyes narrowing.

"But what's that old man doing here."

B-vid had his hand held in front him, a ball of blinding blue flared up on his palm. Growing bigger in quick pace, his madness and annoyance could be seen through his facade.

'He looks...angry!" Midoriya gulped at the terrifying expression.

The blue haired's hair began to flutter around, the ones that was longer than the rest widely flew around his face.

His eyes not leaving his target before swiftly extending his arm, his palm closing and clutching the ball.

"Huna." With a burst of blue emerging from his hand, a crystal abyss sword appeared on his hand. Clutching the handle before withdrawing and diving towards the hopeless Shigaraki.