||Lost Breadstick: Small World||

Inspired with the Anime Movie, fav of all the time; The Secret World of Arrietty.

In celebration on hitting the 90th chapter ☺️

90 chapters- boi how crazy am I to write that much hahaha

(The event occurs in this chapter does not relate to the main plot obviously)

Enjoy~

(Play the song above when said so :) )

Warning | Long Chapter Ahead

Dedicated to my lovely readers:

Being back to school may be tiring and frustrating, but let's all do our best to our best ability.

If it does not go well, let's try again.

Please take care everyone!

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"Die!"

THE little ash blonde flew down with the help of the leaf, using it as his parachute before he reached the ground. His legs carried him, trying his best to the avoid the huge droplets of water that came rushing down from the sky.

He wore a light brown shorts that reached his knees, a white loose shirt, a black running shoes and a black hoodie. Which he pulled down the hood once he reached his destination.

"Kacchan!"

The small green haired peeked from the big, old broken hole just at the corner of the mansion they were staying in, stretching his hand out.

The ash blonde jumped and grabbed his wrist, helping him, though with a small struggle of pulling, he was able to get back inside.

"Deku." The ash blonde glared before glancing behind him, letting a frustrated sigh as the droplets continued to rain down.

Midoriya wore his signature red and black shoes, a green hoodie paired with black jogging pants. Keeping him warm enough through the breezing wind.

"Bakugou! Midoriya!" Turning his head behind him, a familiar blonde hair waved his hand as he pushed the small concrete door.

He was wearing a whole creamed coloured jumper, above a white shirt, a black trouser and a black running shoes. .

"Goldilocks." Katsuki grunted, pushing himself before sprinting towards the door way with his childhood friend following behind him.