Number One's Advice |32|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

CLICK.

The brunette took a sip from the cola can that she just bought from the vending machine.

Standing on the empty hallway of the school, the echoing distant chatter nearby echoed. Yet they were still far away from her.

With a small given break to the students while the results were being figured by the teachers for the next round of activity.

Haruna decided this time to clear her mind off.

After a small chat with Uraraka and her other classmates, she excused herself politely and left the room to find a quiet place to composed herself back to her usual routine.

Thinking that it would be a normal for day when she met up with their homeroom teacher, thus the word did not exist no more in the modern times.

Gazing down at her right hand, a distant look replaced her teary eyes. Bringing her hand closer to her face and let her palm pressed against her eye lids.

~

The small brunette stared at the blue butterfly that flew around her room, tilting her head slightly in the dark.

The bright moon outside illuminating her sight.

Wanting to reach after the small living thing, her right hand extended, but there was nothing but a gap.

Glancing at her right shoulder to be met with nothing but a metal stuck of her elbow.

A few wires wrapped around her right shoulder and reaching her neck.

Waiting for the time for grandfather to return in few days, she was told that he would create her a new arm and a hand for her.

The cool metal felt cold against her skin.

"Natsuko! Stop! Think what our Haru-chan's going to feel the morning she wakes up; her mother left!"

Perking up at the supposed to be quiet shouting out of her window, the brunette took her attention away from the small creature.

Before raising her neck to get a good look of what was happening outside.

'"Mama?"