Daughter of Missing Hero|C9|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"HIRABAYASHI-san," All Might called out to the breadstick girl that watched as the blonde was carried away by the small nurse robots, taking him to Recovery Girl's office to rest. Turning away from the scene as the number one hero placed hand on her shoulder.

"Will you join us for the rest of the exercise or would you rather follow Kawaguchi-kun to the nurse office and rest?"

"I'm alright Sensei," His student gave him a slight nod, and wiping the sweat that streamed down her forehead.

"I'll stay."

~

"Hira-chan!" Uraraka tackled breadstick girl as soon as she arrived.

"You were so cool!"

"A very intriguing performance indeed." Iida gave the exhausted brown haired a thumbs up.

"H-Hira-chan- you did great out there!" Stumbling his words was the green haired that reluctantly approached the three.

"...Thank you." With the short haired still clinging on her, Haruna slightly returned a small smile. Causing Midoriya to turn red.

"You're welcome...." Quickly covering his mouth as his face exploded red.

"Deku-kun you're all red, are you alright?" Uraraka moved away from the breadstick girl and moved towards the green haired, whom responded immediately with his arms frantically waving around.

"I'm fine!"

"Hm?" Iida tiled his head to the side, unsure.

"All Might!" The green haired called out towards the number one hero that soon returned to the monitor room, "Is Take-kun alright?"

Attention unfolding and moving to the blonde Hero, saving the poor broccoli haired.

"He's been sent to the Recovery Girl to rest. It seems he had overused his Quirk, which sent him to sleep as a side effect. But do not worry, he is well and will recover soon." All Might answered behind Haruna.

"What a relief..." Uraraka sighed, along with Asui that joined them with Kirishima.

"How about you Hirabayashi? You looked tired." Stated Kirishima, giving her a pat on her back.

Not expecting a hard pat, she was almost sent forward, making her cough slightly.

"I am fine Kirishima-san." she replied monotony after she caught her balance.