Little Things ┆109┆

Dedicated to Midnightsky132 for your continuous utmost support

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

HARUNA was sure that her whole body was going to collapse any moment now, with the disappearance of her breadsticks too had soured her motivation and purpose of moving for today.

She dragged another foot. Uraraka; her short haired friend barely hanging on her shoulder. Their height difference made it quiet difficult for her to follow along, even with Asui's help on the side. Being the tallest didn't even out the help.

Glancing at their tiresome state, the breadstick almost quirked up a smile despite herself not having the best start of the camp.

She had hoped that she didn't worry them too much, since Uraraka and Asui were the two people who always looked after her and made sure she was involved in each activity they found themselves in.

Haruna wasn't the best communicator or starter for that matter, but they'd always made sure she wasn't isolated from anything.

Which pushed her to not get them involved from whatever what was causing her Quirk to go off like it did earlier. She had been searching for the cause, and during earlier's training of taking down the Goblins.

Haruna brainstormed and experimented the ways on how much of the Quirk she could use before the layer of glass would appear.

Apparently it mainly involved using her Sword. Which wasn't much of a worrisome het since she'd just have to stick to the other strategies she has, limiting the use of the blade would mean she'd have to use it in front of those who knew.

Meaning it would be Takehiko and Bakugou.

She'd just have to make sure to train away from the others and closer to the two only.

For now anyways.

"Wait...Mm..." Haruna paused, foot catching onto behind Uraraka's as they hunched over, losing balance from the way were leaning forward.