Explosions of Hell|C17|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

TAKEHIKO  exhaled out loud and plopped himself on the floors in exhaustion. Throwing his bead back from the non stop fight.

Kirishima was in similar state of his friend, but stayed standing beside the ash blonde. Wiping his chin that had been covered with sweat and dirt.

Bakugou stood beside the two, his expression remained agitated.

"That's all of them." Kirishima huffed.

"Buncha mooks." Bakugou used his foot to push the unconscious villain, his crimson eyes glaring at the pile of beat up bodies that circled them.

"Bet Thirteen-sensei got his hands full," Takehiko whined.

"As well as Aizawa sensie, he must be having a hard time with those numerous villains."

"And that's why we have to hurry and help the others, I'm worried about the guys that have no ways of attack." Kirishima concerned and observed the room they were in.

"None of this would of happen if we'd let Thirteen-sensei suck in that mist man... we gotta take responsibility as men."

"That includes only the two of you." Takehiko declared causing the red haired to stomp his foot.

"It was both of you that only aggravated that dude."

"Man, Takehiko..." Kirishima looked down at his friend, "Why'd you gotta be mean?"

Takehiko waved his hand slugishly, "Just stating the truth."

"If that's what you two want, then go on alone. I'm going to find the warp gate guy and beat him to pulp." They turned to the furious Bakugou, a murderous aura emitting him.

"Huh?!" Both exclaimed.

"Still putting that immature crap at a time like this...?" Kirishima looked at the hot head.

"Didn't you see previously, normal attack won't work on him."

"Shut up." Bakugou snapped, "He's how these punks are getting around, bring him down and they have no where to run."

"You've got a point there Bakugou." Takehiko echoed out, rubbing his leg to ease the aching.

"I'll come, the more people the merrier." He clenched his fist and grinned.