Shopping Mall (67)

Don't play the song until I say so :D

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

SWARMS of people was the first thing that met the Hirabayashi family as they entered the shopping mall, the sea of noises merged together with every different activity occurring all around.

Aeon Lake Town was the biggest shopping mall in the japan, in which Jiji and Ken had been looking forward to visiting the next day before they return back to Takayama.

Travelling by half an hour, the mall was located in Koshigawa, Saitama Prefecture.

Greeting them was the elegant gold and creamed colour interior designs, polished tiled flooring and twinkling chandelier hanging from above.

The mall gave a sense of fresh smell, from the air conditioner fuelling in and from the shop's fragments nearby.

"Wah, this sure looks so much better in the picture I saw online..." Ken skipped forward in front of his family, before spotting a familiar brand looking store.

"Oh! Does anyone want to come and take a look at what's inside with me?"

His gaze landing on own his cousin that was neutrally standing beside her parents, uninterested to what was going on except towards the bread store across.

'She looks bored outta her mind...' He sweatdropped before calling out.

"Haru-chan! Join me!"

She shrugged when he sprinted towards her and grabbed her hand, bouncing back towards the shops and began observing the clothes.

"It all looks the same to me," Jiji grumbled, his hand behind his back while he grimaced from the entrance.

"All of these have the same purpose, they're all clothes so why are the pricing so high?"

"Because fashion is a trend these days Dad," Haru told his father, keeping watch of his daughter and his nephew.