One by One ┆109┆

Edited: 27/02/2023

✾ ✿ ❀

SHE
couldn't described what she was feeling as she leaned behind the walls; separating her and the living room.

The broccoli haired and their cranberry haired teacher were sat surrounding the sleeping red bean child, she was hidden in the kitchen just listening.

Haruna intended to come in after taking care of the cut she received when she couldn't catch the poor Kota when he fell off earlier.

If she were to described her feelings, it was pain.

From was the throbbing bruised on her knees. But if it were about her mental emotions she was experiencing, it would a complete black space.

Out of other moments she could have walked in into, it was the time when Mandalay shared her nephew's history to the other main character- Midoriya.

The strange child had lost his parents after they stood up against a rampaging villain, and none of the heroes were present to help and save them.

No wonder he did not want anything involved with people who were happily aiming to become heroes, because the kid himself was once the same but that was before he saw the ugly reality that demolished his hopes.

The people who he looked up to, his parents were his own ideal of heroes.

The breadstick girl tucked her hands inside the pocket of her sweatpants, the clothes she had changed into were paired with her dark green hoodie and flip flops.

With a towel hanging around her neck, contemplating and processing what was shared; gravely mourning and reflecting.

She wasn't really sure what exactly she should do.