Wildlife (83)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

DEEP into the forest, a humming breeze swirled through the cracks between the looming trees.

Chilly air that send a prickling feeling on the brunette's exposed arms and legs; dressed in normal, red basketball shorts pared with dark green running shoes and a red top paired with, she stood across her mentor who had changed into her Hero costume.

"Yesterday you learned about the importance of close surveillance on a person; focusing on how they respond through their body language, expression and voice.

And you've witness that it's also significant of moving as quick as you can in order to keep up with their tactics when they escape." Miruko started, her eyes set on the teenager before her whom nodded at her words.

"But that's not always enough. If you're great at chasing after a Villain and taking bad boys down, you should also understand that it's also vital to know how to escape against a person who'll be ten times your size with possibly more advance skills than you."

Picking up a stick, she began twirling it on her hand before pointing at the breadstick girl.

"You may be a predator to someone, but you're also a prey to another. It's like living in wildlife, out there lurks many of the unknowns and you'll discover stranger things."

Miruko lowered the stick down and turned her gaze on her right, gesturing at the continuous path line of trees that lead to much denser side of the woods.

"My Quirk grants me the same attributes and abilities of a rabbit, which practically means that my legs are strong enough that could send me up the air and my body can twist thus being flexible." She returned her graze at the breadstick girl before her.

"Understanding your own strength and understanding your own weakness are different thing. I watched your fight in Sports Festival, and it's obvious you know how to control your Quirk."

Her stare deepened, an action that almost made Haruna step back.

"But you rely on it too much to the point it tires your body too quickly, a reason that placed you as third place."