Synergy ┆104┆

Warning: Long Chapter Ahead. Read at your own pace ^_^

 Read at your own pace ^_^

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

BREATH.
'Imagine as though the sword is part of your limb'

Haru's voice echoed in her head.

Grasping her glowing blue sword handle in front of her, eyes solely following the speed of her moving target; Kirishima's blurry red hair weaved through the areas in an attempt to distract her.

Pulsing heartbeat, throbbing calmly and matching the whistling wind that brushed passed her skin. Cooling down the sweat that trailed down from the crown of her head.

Haruna released a breath, the familiar blue hues surrounding her body as her opponent grew closer.

'If your eyes can keep up with the speed of your opponent, make sure to equalise it with your own strength.'

And strike!

Her blade collided with the hard skin of the red-haired with a loud 'Twank!', his shark teeth gritting at the impact as he pushed against the metal,

"So.... fast!"

'Search for an opening.' Haruna echoed in her mind, eyes focused in front of her as he recoiled to unleash another swing. The brunette switched her weapon's direction, briefly letting go of it and catching it with her left hand. She made a swing, aiming for his side.

The red-haired noticed this and moved his arm down to block her hit, but she feinted left and her blade came slamming on his right side.

'She's left-handed too?!' Kirishima was taken aback.

'He's growing weary.' Haruna observed.