The Fallen Breadstick |C1| Haruna

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

No one needs a cape or powers to become a hero

Our job as an individual is to inspire everyone to continue what we were unable to continue as time goes by.

The new generation has been reborn again.

"As we are brought to Earth, we are given different tasks and has been told we only have two paths to live by; become the person that lives by the rules or become the rebel.

Truthfully, we limit our potential into thinking we reached our limits, disregarding our ambition to go beyond."

~•~•~•~•~

HARUNA's ear twitched in respond towards the increasing volume from the crowd. Lining up in front of the double rooms, she could make out a lot of foreign students trying to socialise with other people around them. While some stood still, nervous at the upcoming test.

From her observation, she could not find anyone she knew from her old school. Or was it because she never really paid attention with the people around her?

Noticing that her zipped up dark green hoodie had fallen down, she shrugged it back on.

Her father had forced her to wear more layers, which was the reason of why she was already feeling really hot, and being surrounded  by body heat did not cool her down.

She was also surprised that she made it in time.

Although she wouldn't mind being late, but knowing her Hero uncle- her absence was going to be obvious to him. She could not risk the idea of him telling her father about it; because he too would be stress out about and blame himself for her lateness.

The line began to move, with each students being given with small cards; Haruna soon found herself next to a blue haired and his squared glasses accompanied with his tensed posture.

It made her think of how it would last until he would be uncomfortable in the said position.

Did he think that the meeting was that serious?

He seemed to know what he was doing, compare to Haruna who had just arrived and had less experience with things like this.

She squared her shoulders, in position to imitate his posture.

Maybe... This was just how normal people do it?