Small Red Bean ┆111 ┆

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

RUBBING
the towel to rid of the other excess water from her hair. Haruna's flip-flops sauntered through the wooden flooring of their accommodation.

Carefully scanning the hallway, whereby Mandalay had directed her to earlier on, she looked around in the hope to find the said kitchen.

But she couldn't help but notice instead that she was alone in the hallway, and the kitchen was nowhere to be found.

Well, if it counted the fact that everyone must have headed to bed early on the night; especially after a long heavy day of training and gobbling up rounds of food to make up for their loss of energy. She really shouldn't be surprised.

The breadstick girl could have been doing the same though if it weren't for her wanting to desperately make the breadsticks as soon as possible.

Her anxiety hadn't been the best lately either, she found no other way to sleep early if she wanted to.

She scanned the empty space, anticipating the moment for someone to appear, and witnessed her brainstorm about how she could make tonight's routine as normal as possible.

In all honestly, she had been wandering around hoping to find the kitchen while thinking about what was causing her Quirk to act out so... weirdly.

Her grandfather had definitely made sure to fix her prosthetic which had improved her control of her Quirk, nothing out of the ordinary that seemed to appear over the pre-Summer camp.

So what else could have been the cause of it?

She really couldn't name the time that may have affected it.

So what was wrong now?

She paused for a moment and evaluated her worries. Lacing and knotting the information to come up with a solution, it wasn't until she entered the Summer Camp that it acted out.