Forward┆116 ┆EDITED

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

Burning.

Those were the exact words that described the broken scenery before the underground Hero; setting a foot outside was like entering a whole different world.

Aizawa had planned to check over the boy's dorm when he came across the pink smoke.

Noting the strong smell radiating from it, fear struck him when he realised it was causing him to feel light-headed.

This smoke was no ordinary, and there was no way his students had escaped it when they were all asleep.

He needed to get to them quickly!

Yet his attempt was futile when his vision had fuzzed out.

The scarf wasn't much of a use against the strong scent of the poison; so he broke the nearest window and escaped outside.

Once he managed to break one, the others followed.

His best bet was to rid of the smoke inside before he can pursue further into the dorm.

Though before he was just about to enter back into the hallway, he noticed that the light wasn't the only source of his light anymore.

He turned around at the distance grey smoke emitting from across the building.

With the nature that once stood tall and surrounded the camp; a place that hid and brought safety was already crumbling into pieces.

The plan to keep the students safe and the promise to protect them, his questions remained unanswered.

Aizawa could only stare in consternation.

'Fire?'

"That look doesn't suit your face Eraser."

A deep chuckle caught his attention, but before could make out the face of the owner. The blue wave of heat swallowed him whole.

Barely making out alive; he twisted his alloy weapon and tugged towards the nearest height to avoid the fire away from the window he was going to enter.