||Lost Breadstick|| Rescue Training 1/3

Before everyone starts reading, the first part of big ass paragraph is a filler from the recent battle on USJ between class 1A and Villain Alliance.

It was a letter written by their homeroom teacher, Eraserhead towards the students of 1A's families, apologising and asking for their support and trust.

It's more like a filler of the event..

The real part of the chapter begins just after the letter of Aizawa.

As a thank you for you love and support, as a celebration for reaching 100 chapters, 162K views and 6K votes!

As well as for finishing the second book!

Enjoy~

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

'THIS is the report of the USJ attack, commited by the villain alliance.

The Hero Course class 1A, was involved in a rescue practiced and and became involved in the incident.

Just as the training began, the alliance struck.

The alliance used a Quirk to separate the students. The class' teacher and 13 fought against the villains, however 13 was gravely injured in his battle with Kurogiri. Aizawa was gravely injured, and was left out of fight.

Afterwards, the teacher All Might joined the fray and reversed the situation with a small help from the former Hero.

The class President , Iida, contacted the remaining proffesional Heroes and the incident was resolved. As a result, two teachers were injured, but the first year students that managed to overcome the incident were left with a great experience,

However, UA must regain the trust of people. We are an entity that trains the future defenders of their security. Maybe 3 years are a short time, so keep it present.

We apologise for having families of the first year students. But we hope to continue counting with your trust and support.

Sincerely, Hero class 1A homeroom teacher,

Aizawa Shouta'.

~•~•~•~

4 weeks have passed since the attack, the class 1A was about to train once more. Though through unforeseen experience, it needed to be done for the sake of the students of Class 1-A.