Ways of A Rabbit (82)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"I'M quiet surprised that you choose me out of the other agency's that nominated for you." Miruko guided the brunette down the dirt road, heading towards their location.

Marching with her arms swinging beside her as she glanced back at the student behind her; whom was carefully examining the farm around them.

"Seeing that others would rather have other interns that you could probably socialise with and find maybe some cute guys around- you know like kids these days prefer rather than being in secluded area like this side of Takayama."

Haruna raised her eyes to meet the woman who was now walking backwards facing her, answering, "Miruko-san, you mentioned that if I apply to become your intern you'll let me choose a location to gain experience from."

She let her gaze wondered over at the working farmers and to the group of children sprinting across the other direction, their laughter seemed more free and brighter.

"I simply choose this area because only a few Pro Heroes are around since they have been transferring to a much busy locations where the rates of crimes are much higher." She turned to Miruko.

"But just because there are less crimes reported here... it doesn't mean that there are things that are not happening." A little reluctant to tell her why the brunette picked the place, careful to not appear uncomfortable.

Miruko stopped walking, causing the brunette to mirror her action.

"I see."

The breadstick girl was ready to prove her point into much more depth of explanation when the white haired stared at her blankly.

"You want to kick asses right?"

"Pardon..?"

A smile lit up on Miruko's face, a small amusement laugh escaping, "You really did your research on this place, which shows your consideration and understanding within a situation."