We Are The Same|42|

Long chapter alert~
~•~•~•~

Long chapter alert~ ~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

AS the petals fell from their branch, it swirled along with the wind and flying towards where the laughter of children from below.

The small footsteps tapping against the ground covered with leaves, their hands extended to reach after their friends.

Whilst they were having fun, the small blonde haired sat by the bench chewing his sandwich whilst swinging his legs back and forth; watching the other neighbouring children have their own fun.

Next to him was his dark haired friend, who was using his half empty water bottle as a microphone.

Pretending to be a rapper as he let his whole body move with an invisible beat.

The blonde released a giggle, his shoulders shaking, "Tae- stop trying to  rap- you're just embarrassing yourself!"

The dark haired chuckled along with his friend and slammed his water bottle on the table, "You're just jealous because I can rap and you can't!"

"Why would I be if I can just listen to songs without my ear drums ringing!"

Tae backed away and held his chest, gasping dramatically.

"You have no heart! For thou you shalls suffer for paining me!"

"Bloody hell, you're worst than those wannabes from olden days!" The blonde crunched his nose and closed his lunch box.

"You're 8 and you want to become a Hero- what's the differences?!"

"The timeline, you want to live in the past and I in the present. Unless you build a time machine, I offer my good luck to you." The blonde smiled.

Tae started crackling, "You're telling me I'm worst, and here you are speaking so highly like a noble! Stop it Take!"

"Plus I don't need you luck, and I can very well create a time machine when I get older."

"Forced of habits." Takehiko sighed and looked down at his empty lunch box.

"Anyways, enlighten me with your beliefs. What makes you think you can create a time machine?"

"Well of course, Science!"

"Science is an understanding mostly about how our world works; chemistry, biology and physics- not time and space."

"Science is magic!" Tae wriggled his arms around, "Quirks exists, therefore someone who can time travel can help me!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes! Seriously!"

They both silenced down and began to have a staring constest, for the two to burst out laughing, "The bell just rang. You're funny Tae."