The Man Beside Her Mother Figure (90)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

CRUNCH.

The breadstick girl began to quietly chew on her breadstick while her three friends discussed among themselves the night after the Stain encounter.

Swinging her legs from the hospital bed, compare to the fading bruise around her waist and aching spine; her minor injure did not compare to the trio in front if her.

She was told to stay the night, which gave her a chance to catch up- more like listening intently with what she missed before her arrival last night.

Thus in the midst of patient gown clothing of the three, she was in casual attire of; a navy blue sailor pants paired with green split sleeve top, and black ankle boots. Her brunette hair was tied in tight blue ribbon.

Where she got these clothes- her mentor was horrified by the difference of her Kimono costume and switched into hospital gown.

As soon as she was freed to go before then, she was made to wear the said clothes. Deciding to stay for a bit until her mentor returned from a meeting with the Pro Heroes and detectives in order to report the incident that occurred in Hosu.

"Haru-chan, will you be return back to Takayama?" She turned towards where the broccoli haired sat, his left leg covered with bandages as well as his right arm.

Beyond his head, certain thoughts kept ringing in his ear, 'I SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A HARU-CHAN! I mean it's no just us two- b-but I spend a day in a room with my g-g-g-girl classmate friend...'

'Take-kun, I'm so sorry.....'

On the other side of the country where a certain blonde was in the middle of eating his cereal, before releasing a loud sneezed.