Cooking & Question ┆110 ┆

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
          Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Takehiko, and Mina could not help but bounce on their toes as they watched the breadstick girl chopped the onions with ease, her blade slicing through the vegetable and dividing them into small parts.

It was like they were really seeing the daughter of a bakery owner, yet rather than just specializing in bread and dough.

Haruna Hirabayashi was an all-rounder chef trainee.

They guessed it wasn't just breadsticks and bread she knew how to make.

Gliding the knife on the surface of the chopping board, she let the onions join with the rest of the garlic onto the small plate; ready for use.

Once she was finished with the first basic recipe, she took one of the washed carrots in the calendar and began to peel it with the knife.

Again, like a pro.

"Nice to see that they're gaining their energy after an exhausting training,"

Yaoyorozu sweatdropped from the outside cooker, before crouching down and creating a matchbox from her hand. Grabbing one of the phosphorous and sliding it against the red side of the box to ignite it.

A smile curled up from Jiro's lips, crouching beside the raven-haired as she carefully dropped it in between the coals, "They were really quiet earlier when we arrived, but Hirabayashi did say before she would cook for them once."

The purple-hot-pink-haired giggled as the five chanted, 'again!' to the brunette behind them.

Yaoyorozu returned a warm smile hearing their voices and laughed with Jiro, "Not only they looked like they've cheered up. Hirabayashi seemed calmer after the training."

"Hm? What do you mean?" Jiro tilted her head to what she meant.

Yaoyorozu raised an eyebrow at the earphone jack user, "I thought everyone noticed?"