Disruptive Feelings ┆108 ┆

Edited: 12/02/2023

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

"BREADSHIT GIRL!"

         There was a moment where everything felt so unreal. Like she was stuck in the trance of simulation where her whole body had a mind on its own, numbing everything that she was feeling beforehand and tensing all the muscles she had from moving.

The she heard the distance echo of a drumming pattern inside her head.

Haruna recognised that it was coming from the best of her heart, the one that was rapidly punching through to get her back to her senses.

To tear her gaze away from the source that was causing her anxiety, she found herself back to her own consciousness. Staring up at the sky that seemed to grow further the long she stared, she realised that she was falling.

Backwards.

Alright. In usual case like this, she would be cooling down the state she was in so she could think straight. Possibly flicker one breadstick at a time to organise her thoughts and use her Quirk to slow down her fall, but neither choice exist because her hands weren't exactly free at the moment.

Haruna didn't want to gaze down at the hands that was covered with glass. Maybe it wasn't the best way to do that seeing she was closing in on her possible death, but there was a pull in the back of her mind that if she looked.

It would be real.

That it was there.

She felt her body get pulled by the gravity, forcing her to tugged the fears that was surfacing.

Haruna, in the middle of mental crisis let out a gasp and threw her hand upwards into the sky.

Attempting to summon something to grab onto despite her attention drawing to the patches of glass around her arms, she flinched in surprise when a face joined her view.