Where Everything Falls | 113 |

This titles really be getting long.

Oh, hi again.

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

BOOM!

Shuffled awake by a noise, the blonde haired sat up immediately with his heart beating rapidly as he dreamed of a nightmare.

Peering through the unfamiliar setting, he rubbed his eyelids in hopes to recognized where he was. Right, he was at the boys' dorm; at their Summer Camp.

Takehiko then felt cramped on his leg, so he ended up having to stay still for a while.

Wasn't the best sensation to have when he just heard the most dreading sound, as a thread from an electric guitar had snapped in the most unpleasant way. He wasn't looking forward to where exactly it came from.

He searched around.

Nothing was out of the ordinary, besides the fact that everyone's futon was arranged so closed due to the number of guys shoved in a small space. He wasn't even going to be surprised if he managed to sleep through the loud snoring and breathing beside him.

"Jeez... Was I that knocked out?" He mumbled placing a hand on his forehead in thought.

He really was that tired.

"Mmm..." Kirishima, unknown of what was going on was woken up by someone's leg smacking his chest.

His breath had hitched, causing him to jolt up searching around frantically for what hit his rib.

"What the hell?" He grimaced in the dark and saw it was Sero.

He really did not have the heart to hit the tape user back at that, so he left it and was glad that he was not actually getting murdered.

His attention landed on the blonde who seemed more wide awake than him. "Man... I told you not to sleep too early, look where that got you."

"Yeah." Takehiko ruffled his fringe away from his sight, "I feel much... wider awake."