Loud Uncle|C10|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

AS soon as the Breadstick girl reached home, she immediately went straight to her room after a greeting and hug from her father.

Changing into her pair of cartoony pj's, she did a quick review with her class assignments and decided to finish it so she did not have to go back and do it later.

Placing them beside her notebook, shutting it close; the Sun began to set down. Its light peaking from her opened curtain and window, glimmering with a nice scenery of sunset orange, yellow and red.

A late breeze blew with such warm sensation that caused Haruna to close her eyes for a moment to appreciate the peaceful afternoon. Rubbing her eyes that began to droop down, it was still early to sleep. Not until she was done with her promised routine.

Deciding to go down the stairs to keep herself busy until the time for her training.

Pulling out the baked cookies out of the oven, a small amout of smoke emitting, before she placed it on the top of the slate that prevent it from touching the table clothe.

The gas rose, reaching the only yellow light above them.

"Haru-chan- oh!" Her father spun around and plopped on the tool next to her baked cookies.

"Is this for me?!" He loomed over the cookies, his eyes shining as he grew closer. With his nose angled to have a better smell of the cookies.

"You've improved so much.!" He applauded in approvement, giving his daughter a higher admiration and motivation to continue.

"May I ask why you were baking? The bakery is closed today." Her father circled the counter, getting a better view of her kitchen attire.

"I only baked it because I finished my homework early..." She took off the gloves off and hang it back on its place, turning back to her smiling father, admiring the cookies she baked.

It looked better than I expected...

Her head moved up to see her father jumped from his spot after the bell from the bakery store rang open.

Squinting her eyes brows as she watched her father ran like a mad man passed her.

Her hazel brown eyes following his movements, until he grew small to her sight before disappearing to the corner of the wall.

Turning back around and grabbed the tong from where the other kitchen tools were hanging, she began to carefully picked up the cookies.

With her other hand searching for a container on the drawer next to her, holding the container still; she hip bumped closed it.