A Friend|39|

Warning- for those who are not fond of mention of blood or nasty ass injury...

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

THERE had been days when a pain decided to struck, it felt like it was never going to end. But there were times where it disappeared as if it never happened.

But that was a different story for the breadstick girl's current situation.

"H-hey! Are you OK?"

A voice called out for her, yet all her focus remained by the pain by her calf.

The burning sensation that continued to grow as it pierced her skin, for all her nerves to quickly react that something was wrong.

"Hold on- let me- shit!" The weight on her right leg budged slightly, and once the red haired attempted to remove the heavy thing. It only landed back down twice as heavy.

Haruna gasped in pain, pressing her forehead against the rough ground. Clenching her teeth when the heavy rock pressed against her leg.

"I'm sorry I just-"

"Don't-don't move it..." Her voice trembled as the brunette told Rei.

"Huh? Are you crazy? Your leg is stuck underneath!"

"It's connected to the ones outside..." Haruna panted, searching for comfort against her left arm.

She rotated her head towards the red haired that stared in shock, her expression was clear and illuminated by the blue light for Haruna's right hand.

"If you lift it then... the support above... will fall us. I-it's..." She released shaky breath, digging her forehead against the dirt.

"I-it's fine."

Breathing out to calm down.

"Hey! That doesn't mean you should throw away yours!" Rei cried out and began scanning around their cramped space.

When the chunks of wall fell their way, it fortunately created an arc above their head with two big pieces leaning against each other.

However, the breadstick girl's leg did not come in lucky when cold metal had caught her leg.

"Let me think ok? I'm sure the Heroes are on their way to help right?"