Trusted Leader|C11|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

WITHOUT a thought, the next morning came. And Haruna was first greeted with her alarm moving crazy on her night stand, the small hammer slamming against the the alarm on both sides. Its volume caused it to bounced off her bed side table.

Tiredly sitting up, pulling her covers off her lazy figure. She grabbed the annoying alarm clock from the floor and click the button to calm it.

Placing it back to her side table, she pushed her body off the mattress and made her way towards the massive window that was covered with blinds and curtains.

Clicking the button on the side that controlled both fabric, the curtain seperated slowly while the blind moved upwards. With the Sun finally able to peak through the room, its light reaching her study desk, to book shelves, her japanese bed until the room was literally visible outside her window.

Raising her arms as a yawn escaped her lips, stretching as she did.

She watched the other students from other school ride travel on the street, some on their skate shoes or just plainly walking.

With one last look, she began her morning routine.

~

With a click of her safety helmet, and a wild wave from her father that stood outside the bakery. His white teeth reflected the sunlight, as if it was shining.

Haruna could feel her eyes being burned.

She waved sluggishly before peddling away, just any normal and casual day for her.

With her bag against her back; full of notebooks, her pencil case, a blue water bottle, a container of breadstick and small amount of money.

She rode down the road and headed where she would meet the hyper blonde on his skateboard.

"Morning Hirabayashi!" Ringing the bell from her bike to respond back.

Ahead of her was Takehiko readying himself as she advanced towards his way. He placed his foot on the ground and pushed when Haruna moved passed him.

After the long ride to the academy, they were met with a crowd of camera's and microphones. With their different pitches of their voices combining together, and cornering the poor students on their way.

So...noisy...

Pushing the brake and halting their bike and skateboard, the two glanced at each other before turning at the numerous bodies that were blocking their entrance.

"How are we going to get in there?" Takehiko whined.

Without a response from the brunette, she went back to her position and began to sped up towards the crowd. With Takehiko trailing behind while shouting in panic, attempting to catch up when she didn't stop.