Purple Thread|33|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

DOWN the isle of delicious food, the scent that spread around the entry of the U.A greeted the young man.

His brown eyes scanning the smoke from each tray and food that were held by the other visitors of the school.

With his tall leaned figure, he had a clear view of each food that was being served towards the visitors. Some dressed in costume, which he assumed to be heroes or were just cosplaying?

His gaze landed on the Heroes' merchandise that was also being sold around, his pace picking up when he saw the familiar blonde Hero figurines.

But as a sound of the laughter nearby grew louder, he stopped mid way of his wondering.

The light brunette haired tilted his head and adjusted his cleared framed-circulate glasses when he could not find his friend..

Sighing before he clutched his phone on his pocket and brought it to his ear, there was a slight ringing before a dry response echoed his ear.

"So you made it there safely?"

"..."

"Tae-"

"Hyung- I'm lost and I can't find Take anywhere!" His legs were practically shaking as he frantically searched for his childhood blonde friend.

"Tae, take a deep breath and calm down for a bit." The voice reassured the young man, "Have you called him?"

Exhaling deeply, closing his eyes for a bit before answering, "Yeah. Numerous times... He's just not picking up."

"Alright one sec- Namjoon-ah!" His voice became distant as he called out for his friend, the brown haired waiting while silently searching the crowd.

Walking slowly with his phone still pressed up against his ear, "Tae Tae is struggling to find Kawaguchi, do you mind telling our manager to contact the Academy to ensure that their student finds him?"

"Yeah- sure Hyung!"

"Taehyung, go find a place to stay for a few minutes. You should get a call from him later."

"Thank you Hyung!"

"Yeah just go and eat, message me when he finds you."

"Mm!"

~

"You... wanted to talk?" The green haired blinked, feeling nervous underneath the glare of half-hot-half-cold individual.