Takayama (81)

Warning: BNHA Character Spoiler Alert

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

INTERNSHIP day came after what it felt like a blink of an eye, with class A lined up in the train station and the students holding their briefcase costume and dressed in their uniform.

Standing in front of them was their homeroom teacher in his usual Hero costume.

"You've got your costumes right?" He took his time to gaze at his students, "Wearing them in public is strictly prohibited unless the one who will be supervising you is with you. Don't drop them anywhere."

"It's expensive as it is."

"Yeahhhh!!" Mina excitedly replied before everyone else. Which she got a look from Aizawa that caused her to quiet down.

"All of you better be at your best behaviour, where you will be going is not a playground." Glancing at the clock behind them, "Now go."

"This is gonna be fun!" Hagakure made sure to whisper her words to avoid getting scolded when they all started walking away.

"Oh! Hirbayashi, do you need help?" The invisible girl jogged towards the breadstick girl who was grimacing at the screen of her phone.

The brunette looked up to meet- the other side of the train station; but quickly noticed the floating uniform before her, "It's alright. Just double checking..."

"I see, if you say so."

'I really want to tell her that I've only been on a train twice, but I shouldn't keep her waiting...'

The breadstick girl pushed her shoulders down before they could raise.

"Good luck with your internship Hagakure-san, please you may go before you miss your train."

"Wah! You're so cute Hirabayashi!" She imagined her smiling, and from the rush of the wind around them; Haruna was convinced she was waving her arms around.