My Hero Name |78|

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

HARUNA stoically watched as the R rated Hero trudge her way boldly at the front of the class.

She could already imagine a certain grape haired and other fanboys and girls loving the view of the sudden appearance of the Pro hero.

Takehiko puffed a breath and quickly moved his attention solely on their homeroom teacher, blinking awkwardly when she stood in front of them.

"A lot of Hero names used by students are recognised by society," Midnight proceeded with her arms behind her head, winking at her students, "Which then turned into becoming a professional Hero names."

"Midnight!" Everyone who were a fan boys and fan girls of the pro hero cried out.

"Well, that's basically how it is." Aizawa tiredly added, "Midnight here will be making sure that your supposed to be your chosen names are appropriate and well conceded by her."

"I can't do stuff like this." Pulling out his yellow sleeping bag that caused his students sweat dropped.

'Now that I remember, Oji-san would boast about how he was the one that created Aizawa-sensei's Hero Name,' The breadstick girl watched as their homeroom teacher moved out of the frame, 'And he did say he did not want to get involve with being in the news or media, he didn't really care and went along with Oji-san's choice of name.'

'Talk about being best friends...'

"When you give yourself a name, you get more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say 'Names and natures often agree."

Then he was passed out in the corner and Midnight reached out towards the two students at the front to hand out the white board around, Haruna took one and passed it towards Shoji while Takehiko passed the others to Ojiro.

'Hero name...' Takehiko looked down at the blank board in front of him, and glanced at the brunette who only pulled the lid open of the marker and positioned it on her board.