Obstacle Race|27|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

ONE.

Two.

Three.

"Start!"

"Okay, here's the play by play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?" Present Mic pulled the microphone closer, glancing at the tired looking teacher beside him.

"You're the one who forced me to come." The Mummy Aizawa stated dryly.

"Let's get started once again, Mummy Man!"

Ignoring his comment.

"Should we pay attention to in early stages?"

"This part, now." Eraserhead said.

The screen showed the students having a complication of going moving through the narrow path of where they were supposed to go.

"Ouch!"

"Hey move!"

"-It's too narrow!"

"Is this a deja vu?!" Takehiko grumbled out, being pulled backwards at the bodies that slammed against him.

"...!"

Poor Mineta, was on loose due to having no escape and disadvantage of his height.

Unfortunately- or fortunately- as it reached the end.

Todoroki became ahead of everyone else by freezing the students behind him, their path blocked and their feet trapped by the ice from moving.

"What the?!"

Once Todoroki landed far away from everyone, he began sprinting forward.

"-It's so cold!"

"-I can't get it off!"

"-Ow!"

"-I can't move!"

But the old same trick did not work with Class 1-A, already familiarised with their classmates' Quirk, easily escaped the frozen crowd.

Bakugou was the first one to escape, with the help of his explotions that boosted him up.

Aoyoma with his lazer beam, Yaoyorozu with her quirk, Kirishima jumping on the right time to avoid the ice, Takehiko jumping and landing in front of the rest; slamming his fist on the ice- but carefully not breaking the ones behind him to leave the other participants trapped.

"Cold Todoroki!" He grinned.

"Man! What the heck?" The red haired ponytail pulled out her pistol and shot the ice that froze her leg, using the rest of her strength to break them.