Her Silence|24|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

CAREFULLY  leaning her bicycle against the bars, and wrapping the lock around its place.

Haruna stepped back and watched as the  bars elevated, taking her ride with it and disappeared into the glass storage. Blending in with other of bicycles.

Hearing the familiar beeping, she swiped down her school's ID on the card reader before proceeding onto her morning journey.

Weeks after their non ending training for everyone attending U.A, in preparation for the Sports Festival.

The time had gone by pretty quickly, and during those times packed of schedules. She also had been trying to attend a morning session with her uncle.

Why?

Well that will come up later.

Making her way passed the numerous food stands, and the people working on the entrance that were preparing for the day's event.

Haruna was already dreading of just going home and rest, as her stiff muscles from last night grew much worst.

Adding that her uncle, and her father had been keeping a watch on her...

Feeling her right hand tingling, like an electricity pulse running through her whole arm made her pause on her walk.

Gazing down at her right hand, which was covered with a white specialised glove given by her father (it was made to make sure that her Quirk does not act up again).

When she had returned that day after the Quirk fight with the spice, obviously her father and uncle was not amused by it.

Not at all.

Which she received a lecture from her father while her uncle laughed and cheered for her becoming more rebellious (as she should be at her age apparently).

But as soon as the topic of her right hand came, the atmosphere did a 360 degrees turn and both panicked.

She released a sigh.

Adjusting her grip on the duffel black bag; consisting her gym clothes, extra tank top and shorts for the after event (there was no way she wasn't going to take a shower after), her wallet, water bottle and her lunch.

Here she was, her right hand covered with the glove that her grandfather apparently created for this sole reason.

It was comfortable, but it was odd for her to wear a glove. After all she already had another la-

"---ace!!"

'Why didn't I expect that?'

Her ears twitched at the nearing familiar, angry voice. Tilting her head to the side to peak what it  was doing.