Let's Go Home (91)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"THANK you so much for letting me stay for the rest of the week Jiji-san." The brunette bowed to her grandfather who stood at the entrance of their cabin with her cousin.

A longing stare remained on her as Jiji was reminded the day he first met his younger granddaughter, when she was just a newborn baby in the arms of her father.

Seeing her all grown up had hit a soft part of his heart, because though she resembled her mother he was reminded of the time Haru was still a cheeky teenager.

Rubbing his eyes and acted as if he was still tired, hiding the fact that he pushing his tears back.

He smiled warmly at her and reached to ruffle her hair, "You're always welcome back here, if your parents ever give you a hard time. Give me or your cousin a call, we'll keep you safe from their loud mouth."

Haruna let out small laugh, a rare action they would witness that caused her cousin to beam, "Have a safe trip Haru-chan," Ken took a step forward and brought the breadstick girl into a hug.

"You're my little sister, so make sure you don't do anything dangerous." He pulled away and pointed a finger at her while his other hand was placed on his hip, looking at her in mocking scowl, "If you're in tight position of a battle, please do what would the best for the situation and you."

He relaxed his expression and bit back his tears, "I know you want to become a Hero, but don't die over a stupid decision that will get you killed. I-if you're gonna save someone make sure to save yourself too..."

Sniff. Sniff.

Then started bawling his eyes out, placing both his hand on her shoulder and began shaking her, "YOU MUST LIVE HARU-CHAN! YOU MUST LIVE- GUWAHHHHH!"