Chapter 1

In a dazzle, Xu Ran heard someone speaking, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He didn't understand why, but he was eager to hear what that person was speaking about, so Xu Ran was struggling to wake up.

"There isn't much farm work right now, Tangtang, Guoguo. Then it's up to Daddy to climb the mountain. You must look after your dad properly. Don't let the others pick on him, okay? I'll be back shortly."

Xu Ran heard a gentle voice of a man.

"Yes. Daddy take care."

"Yes. Daddy. Don't worry! We won't allow anyone to bully our Dad."

After that, two immature children's voices could be heard. They spoke in a similar tone, and their voices were pleasant to listen to.

"Good boys!"

And then the rustling sound could be heard.

He hadn't heard the guy with the gentle voice talk after so Xu Ran inferred that he had departed.

"Let's go practice writing, Guoguo! We won't bother Dad this way."

"Alright, we've got to be quiet."

Xu Ran was moved by the voices of the two children for no apparent reason. Right now, all he could think about was waking up. He assumed that all would be clear as soon as he awoke.

Xu Ran eventually opened his eyes after a long time. The blinding sunlight became visible. Then he discovered he was in a filthy room. Xu Ran struggled to get to his feet. He, on the other hand, was suffering from a serious headache and was so frail and helpless that he could barely move.

A slew of images unexpectedly invaded his consciousness before he could find out what was going on. Xu Ran closed his eyes and tried to combine all the scenes in his head, feeling powerless.

The body's owner was also called Xu Ran, so they had the same name. He was twenty-four years old. This was a world dominated by men. Xu Ran is mentally disabled. He was married and had two children. The children were twins, and his husband was a muscular man.

The body's owner had a father and a daddy as well as a younger brother and his wife. They are all born from the same family.

This body's previous owner had been a normal person with no mental issues. But, since his younger brother Xu Cheng is smitten with Xu Ran's engaged husband, Xu Cheng has asked Xu Ran to accompany him to the mountain before the scholar examination. Xu Ran had been forced to eat several knockout drops by Xu Cheng before he was pushed down the mountain.

Xu Cheng had meant to kill Xu Ran, but he was fortunate enough to be saved by somebody. That's why he's been a fool ever since.

Xu Ran was not a favorite of his father's love. He was despised by the rest of the family. The situation worsened after Xu Ran became a fool .

After the Zhang Family discovered that Xu Ran had become a fool, they have come to insist that the engagement be called off. At the time, Xu Cheng unexpectedly proposed to Zhang Yue on behalf of his older brother.

Xu Cheng gave a really good and frank presentation. He said that because the Xu Family established a relationship with the Zhang Family, Zhang Yue had already become a member of the Xu Family. Even though his older brother had turned into a fool, he maintained a normal attitude, allowing him to look after Zhang Yue on his behalf. As a result, Xu Cheng earned a good reputation in Zhang Family, and Zhang Family finally agreed to accept Zhang Yue and Xu Cheng's marriage. The wedding ceremony took place a year later.

Following the approval of both families, Xu Cheng paid regular visits to the Zhang family. Zhang Yue, on the other hand, lacked self-control, and the two of them had made love. As a result, Zhang Yue became pregnant prior before getting married.